Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another very nice six on BAT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gereed75
This appears to be a really nice original example with one Ok respray. This car and owner seem to have it going on. Just the combo that hits it big on BAT

Predictions of price?? I say $135,000

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971-porsche-914-6-19/
Cairo94507
That may be one of the most original '71 914-6 I have ever seen. A very well preserved car and it should bring all the money. Timing of the sale may be a problem as the market is a bit soft right now. Love that car and best wishes to the seller. Whomever the buyer is they will not be disappointed. beerchug.gif
rhodyguy
I think it will boil down to a couple of bidders in 3 days and 23 hours. Loooong way to go.
mb911
The seller is a member here
Dave_Darling
Google photo album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/YcfqfB4XHUgszGMF7

--DD
Jett
Car is very nice and appears all original.

… that said, there are some oddities, like the taillight attachment, paint lifting in trunk, and the area around the fronk ID plate on passenger side….
Robarabian
Dave is a nice guy. He also has an Irish green 6 that is more driver quality, but has a really strong motor in it. He's in Malibu all the time. This particular car is very nice.
Jett
QUOTE(Robarabian @ May 27 2023, 07:31 PM) *

Dave is a nice guy. He also has an Irish green 6 that is more driver quality, but has a really strong motor in it. He's in Malibu all the time. This particular car is very nice.

There is a picture of the green one, looks nice.
SKL1
I'll bet most of us "old timers" are watching that auction. Hard for me as I'm still kicking myself for selling my real '71 6 some 20 years ago!!
davep
Since it is a 1971 I can get the Fahrzeug-Auftrag document for this car (most of 1971)
71six
QUOTE(davep @ May 28 2023, 05:58 AM) *

Since it is a 1971 I can get the Fahrzeug-Auftrag document for this car (most of 1971)

Excuse my ignorance, what is the Fahrzeug-Auftrag document?
Thanks,
Mark
Bullethead
^^^ It's the build order.

Beautiful car... watching the auction and agree it will bring solid money, easily north of $100K.
altitude411
QUOTE(Jett @ May 27 2023, 08:15 PM) *

Car is very nice and appears all original.

… that said, there are some oddities, like the taillight attachment, paint lifting in trunk, and the area around the fronk ID plate on passenger side….

agree.gif appears damaged front passenger fender. Possible passenger door? Color match is off. GLWTS beerchug.gif
Unpretentious
Feeling convicted about not having mine on the road. Bought and mothballed it 15 years ago.
Cairo94507
@unpretentious - Please get that 6 on the road so you can enjoy it and share it with people who rarely ever get to see a real 6. beerchug.gif
Jett
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 29 2023, 06:11 AM) *

@unpretentious - Please get that 6 on the road so you can enjoy it and share it with people who rarely ever get to see a real 6. beerchug.gif

smile.gif or sell it (or trade) to me and we’ll get it back on the road. We might have an interesting trade smile.gif
rhodyguy
Noticed in the gallery. What year did the center dash vent change to the 2 wide ones?
Root_Werks
That's a sweet 914-6 and I agree with others, should fetch north of $100k.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
It is a very very nice car and also a rare one because it is a 1971

QUOTE(gereed75 @ May 27 2023, 10:53 AM) *

This appears to be a really nice original example with one Ok respray. This car and owner seem to have it going on. Just the combo that hits it big on BAT

71six
QUOTE(davep @ May 28 2023, 05:58 AM) *

Davep, I sent you a PM regarding the Fahrzeug-Auftrag document recently but have not received a reply. I have a 1971 914-6 and a 1973 914 2.0 and would like to get the documents on my cars if possible.
Thank you,
Mark
rhodyguy
130. I looked this AM and it was at 86. Well sold.
NARP74
$130K plus commission! It went nuts in the last 10 minutes, it was tense, I was watching for the heck of it.
technicalninja
QUOTE(gereed75 @ May 27 2023, 12:53 PM) *

gereed75 was very close with his prediction.

What's the buyer's fees on that sale?

Maybe gereed75 hit it perfect...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.