Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wtd 914 sheet metal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
slammin
Hi I’m looking for a 914 right rear quarter panel from the door to the wheel well opening approximately 12 inches high no dents holes rust etc. thanks for any input Slammin out
FlacaProductions
Greetings - you may want to update your title so people don't have to read-in to see what you're looking for.
914outlaw
@slammin
914outlaw
slammin
Thanks for the reply can you send me a picture of the outside and inside near the door jam the bottom corner I saw the rear corner by the light but I need the front corner thanks Slammin
914outlaw
QUOTE(slammin @ May 18 2022, 09:26 AM) *

Thanks for the reply can you send me a picture of the outside and inside near the door jam the bottom corner I saw the rear corner by the light but I need the front corner thanks Slammin

914outlaw
slammin
It’s hard to tell but is it pretty rusty, is it bubbling the paint next the jam mine has holes in the lower corner Looking for one that I could just cut out and patch back into mine rather than making a complicated piece You never said what you wanted for it let me know what the condition is thanks Slammin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.