Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sale pending 1975 2.0 914 $6950
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
lostreasure
sold 1975 914 2.0 with its orig fuel injection-runs good-looks good from 10' but has paint flaws-panels line up nice and no indication of any accidents- Door handles will need to be repaired,radio does not work-has ansa exhaust. New tires and brakes-interior excellent with no tares- there is some rust in rockers but doors open and close fine. This is the orig. color and may be one of the rarest colors on 914. Have title.
rosenfe
Any pics of hellhole and info about history
TMM914
I am very interested in the car and have cash and a trailer.Could you please text me your phone number to 519-577-4130.I would prefer to talk directly rather than text. Thanks Todd Martin
914werke
popcorn[1].gif
ndfrigi
Beautiful! copper metallic color
rgolia
where-abouts in NJ are you?
Jett
Is this a scam?
lostreasure
Located in bridgewater NJ This is not a scam! car has some needs and i priced it so there is plenty of room to restore-
mepstein
I did see the car when I was up at the owners garage (2 years ago) to collect some parts. I just peeked through the window so I have nothing to add. beerchug.gif
pete000
Wow, seems like a steal if it is not full of cancer !
lostreasure
there is some rust on rockers
930cabman
QUOTE(rgolia @ Jan 7 2022, 02:20 PM) *

where-abouts in NJ are you?

Which exit?
sf1
I am about 10 miles away and sent you a PM this morning. Please let me know when I could see this car.
Jett
Sale pending now smile.gif. What a surprise.
mikea100
I'm in Edison NJ, about 20 min from you. Please let me know if sale falls through and I'll be there right away. Sent you PM w email and tel number.
BillJ
Someone is gonna make a mint flipping this one
914outlaw
@lostreasure ,
PM sent

QUOTE(lostreasure @ Jan 7 2022, 04:57 PM) *

Located in bridgewater NJ This is not a scam! car has some needs and i priced it so there is plenty of room to restore-

accha
QUOTE(BillJ @ Jan 8 2022, 05:12 PM) *

Someone is gonna make a mint flipping this one

Please no. Some of us are honest-to-goodness mostly poor enthusiasts looking for cars like this so we can join the world of Teeny. I used to own a 944 and now want to go a step more pure. (And yes, everyone tells you to buy a Boxster at this point..)
jrmdir
The pending sale apparently was through eBay Buy It Now @ $7,950

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224779870249?hash=...BsAAOSwANNh2NoQ
Jett
QUOTE(jrmdir @ Jan 14 2022, 11:13 AM) *

The pending sale apparently was through eBay Buy It Now @ $7,950

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224779870249?hash=...BsAAOSwANNh2NoQ

Looks back on now at $100 bid priceā€¦ I have watched this same film for about four years now, never changes.
jonferns
QUOTE(mikea100 @ Jan 8 2022, 01:25 PM) *

I'm in Edison NJ, about 20 min from you. Please let me know if sale falls through and I'll be there right away. Sent you PM w email and tel number.

hey @mikea100 nice to see you around here again bye1.gif
mikea100
QUOTE(jonferns @ Jan 15 2022, 04:51 PM) *

QUOTE(mikea100 @ Jan 8 2022, 01:25 PM) *

hey @mikea100 nice to see you around here again bye1.gif

Hey Jon, yeah testing the waters. It's good to hear from you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.