Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This is the Waze to go
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
This is a composite 914 ashtray insert Cell Phone Holder that is adjustable as to angle of view and width or size of cell phone that it will hold while in hands free mode. The “ashtray” part is slotted to slide into the track in the dash replacing the actual ashtray.

Please note that if you are still using a phone twenty years newer than your car (like the Motorola “brick”) this holder will not support the weight of the phone and it's three pound battery.

Paypal 25.00 after 1st / 1st gets it - PM to me. Shipping included. Brick not included.
beerchug.gif
mgp4591
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jul 21 2021, 03:41 PM) *

This is a composite 914 ashtray insert Cell Phone Holder that is adjustable as to angle of view and width or size of cell phone that it will hold while in hands free mode. The “ashtray” part is slotted to slide into the track in the dash replacing the actual ashtray.

Please note that if you are still using a phone twenty years newer than your car (like the Motorola “brick”) this holder will not support the weight of the phone and it's three pound battery.

Paypal 25.00 after 1st / 1st gets it - PM to me. Shipping included. Brick not included.
beerchug.gif

PM sent.
pt_700
wasn't someone here making these?
forrestkhaag
SOLD! THANKS TO ALL

beerchug.gif
DC_neun_vierzehn
Man I need one of these 3D printed holders. Anybody have a 3D printer that can make one for me?
Highland
QUOTE(DC_neun_vierzehn @ Jul 24 2021, 10:42 AM) *

Man I need one of these 3D printed holders. Anybody have a 3D printer that can make one for me?

Do you have a CAD file for the holder? With what material do you need it printed?
@DC_neun_vierzehn
DC_neun_vierzehn
QUOTE(Highland @ Jul 24 2021, 12:44 PM) *

QUOTE(DC_neun_vierzehn @ Jul 24 2021, 10:42 AM) *

Do you have a CAD file for the holder? With what material do you need it printed?
@DC_neun_vierzehn

Thanks for the offer! I found someone who can help - should be all set now : )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.