Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 GT Steel Flares OEM
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mallen
Liquidation of a collection of parts to create a 914 GT. Will start with this set of flares.
These are OEM Steel GT flares, made in Germany (2001) and each has a Porsche tag with part number. They have been stored indoors and are in good condition. Willing to ship at cost. $4500

.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=792
226]Click to view attachment
914Sixer
I am not going to go there.
Shivers
Wow, do you mask off the label when you paint, like a gucci bag. Think I'll get the 1000.00 version and put the other 3500,00 towards paint. But thanks
tygaboy
Repro flares have horribly wonky shape at the corners, not to mention the waves across the top where they mate to the car. Assuming a competent welder, I'd bet that using these would easily save you the difference in cost vs all the metal work needed ahead of paint.

If I was doing another GT project - and certainly if it were a factory /6 - I'd be all over these.
Cairo94507
Boy, glad I dodged that one. I don't ever plan on flaring my Six, but I am still tempted to buy them! beerchug.gif
rgalla9146
Hmmm......period OEM Porsche
mepstein
If I had a set I’d be asking the same $.
Front yard mechanic
If I had a set I'd be asking 4400.00
Mallen
New price...
$3800
BENBRO02
It’s a hard sell when you’re selling $3,800 flares but you’ve never posted before. We’ve had many scammers on this site and most have 0 posts. You could be perfectly legitimate but members are going to be skeptical.
mepstein
QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Nov 23 2021, 01:26 PM) *

It’s a hard sell when you’re selling $3,800 flares but you’ve never posted before. We’ve had many scammers on this site and most have 0 posts. You could be perfectly legitimate but members are going to be skeptical.

True but there are plenty of ways to have a safe and successful transaction. He's in Seattle, not Nigeria. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.