Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD/Early MAF for 3.2
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cairo94507
Hi guys,
When I bought the 3.2 in my car it came with this early MAF installed. Here is a picture of my engine when I bought it with this MAF installed. I am not using it so I thought I would sell it to someone looking for one. I have no idea what it is worth. Also have a wire harness and some other small parts that come with it. Trying to clean out some cabinets. So, $100 plus shipping? SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ClayPerrine
It is an aftermarket Mass Airflow sensor to replace the barn door air flow meter that came from the factory on the 3.2. It is no good without the chip that goes in the ECU.

Clay
Cairo94507
I believe I have the chip as it came with it.
Cairo94507
Bump for additional information & picture.
sixnotfour
If you have the chip ,, Ill Take It..
Cairo94507
@sixnotfour OK, here is everything I have including the Autothority Performance Software chip. All I know about this is it ran at the time the seller pulled the engine out of the car. I have never installed it on anything, so what you see is what you get. No warranty expressed or implied. You get the idea. Let me know. It would be $100 plus shipping. Send me your address, etc. via PM and I will send you my info.

Cheers,
Michael

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
sixnotfour
PM sent
Cairo94507
Looks like this is sold guys. Thanks for looking.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.