Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOR SALE 1972 Guards Red 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
72914S
Finally that time; got to give it up, getting too old to get in and out and to hard to crawl under it. Asking 12,000 Have twice that much invested. Serious inquiries I will give you a list of the extra stuff I’ve done. Engine has been rebuilt but at the moment it is locked up it is a 2056 with a number of mods done still on the fuel injection which is been tweaked. Has front and rear sway bars with Bilstien shocks. Has new floor pans, Side shift trans and a lightened flywheel. More pictures are available.
FRUNKenstein
QUOTE(72914S @ Feb 23 2021, 04:01 PM) *

Finally that time; got to give it up, getting too old to get in and out and to hard to crawl under it. Asking 12,000 Have twice that much invested. Serious inquiries I will give you a list of the extra stuff I’ve done. Engine has been rebuilt but at the moment it is locked up it is a 2056 with a number of mods done still on the fuel injection which is been tweaked. Has front and rear sway bars with Bilstien shocks. Has new floor pans, Side shift trans and a lightened flywheel. More pictures are available.

Can you expound on the engine condition? Would love to see more pics.
72914S
More pictures
72914S
The engine is a 2056 with a mild cam, swivel foot rockers, melling oil pump, mild port and polished heads, bored out throttle body and original F.I., Electronic ignition and MSD
I`ve neglected the car for the last 6 months So the engine is stuck, I`m certain it is rings stuck to the cylinder walls. Some marvel mystery oil has been put in the spark plug holes should break it free.
9144me2enjoy
Pm sent, need more pics, history, etc.
72914S
I have owned this car since 1999. It is a 72 with all the good stuff from a 73 model ! Which means all the suspension from the 73 engine, transmission, front hubs, sway bars and it also has the heavier 73 doors. There are 5 Fuchs wheels. the dash is un cracked, the seats are perfect under the Wet Okole seat covers. It has the Amco center console.
72914S
new price 11,000
72914S
Somebody needs to buy this car.
Jakester1
Please post pics of the Hell hole area, remove computer & battery to take some GOOD pics. AND also PLEASE remove R/H rocker panel cover for pics. of the rocker area.

In one pic. you posted it looks like the rear outer corner of the passenger seat area.

PLEASE add the MONEY pics. of the 914 trouble areas.

THANK YOU,

Jakester
dlindzey
is engine still locked up?
72914S
Consider the engine a great core ! the battery tray was replaced 20 years ago notice the optima ,(2nd one)battery and still in great shape ! the rockers were never touched as they are solid ( the picture of car on wrecker) !Click to view attachment
9144me2enjoy
PM Sent
72914S
BOTTOM PRICE $ 9000.00
realjobdon
PM sent.
MCShack
PM also sent. Thanks.
Jwjwjw
Still for sale? Have cash in hand.

Jeff
72914S
STILL available. Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.