Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD FS $650 ATS Cookie Cutters 15x7 set of 4 w/fresh powder coat silver
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
desullivan
FS set of four 911 ATS Cookie Cutters 15x7 w/fresh powder coat silver. $650 plus shipping from zip code 76227 or pickup in DFW area (located near Denton, TX). I got these as part of a roller restore and will not need them. I will attempt to load as many pictures as possible. PM or email questions or for more photos if I don't have photo loaded you want to see. Paypal accepted.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=778
481]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
rgalla9146
Love the wheels GLWTS
desullivan
New Lowered price to $700 plus shipping from zip code 76227 or pickup in DFW area (located near Denton, TX).

QUOTE(desullivan @ Jan 28 2021, 11:50 AM) *

FS set of four 911 ATS Cookie Cutters 15x7 w/fresh powder coat silver. $800 plus shipping from zip code 76227 or pickup in DFW area (located near Denton, TX). I got these as part of a roller restore and will not need them. I will attempt to load as many pictures as possible. PM or email questions or for more photos if I don't have photo loaded you want to see. Paypal accepted.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=778
481]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
desullivan
Lowered price to $650 plus shipping or pickup.

Another member pointed out possible chip in edge of one of the rims I was unaware of-photo attached.
desullivan
QUOTE(desullivan @ Feb 24 2021, 11:11 AM) *

Lowered price to $650 plus shipping or pickup.

Another member pointed out possible chip in edge of one of the rims I was unaware of-photo attached.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.