Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are we back? Did we lose anything?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
Just another hacking attempt, this time from east of the former wall.

I'm not sure why they think that this little car site is worth their efforts. Oh well.

I think i have them at bay, but there may be some more glitches and general slowness of the site over the next few days until they give up (for a while anyways).

ar15.gif
wndsrfr
Ahhh.......restored my faith in the real world......Thanks Andy!!
914Sixer
Thanks Andy. No reason is a good reason I guess in this year of total chaos.
Krieger
Thanks Andy!
flat4guy
You mean that 914-6 I was looking at for $10k was not real? haha
jtprettyman
Thanks Andy, doubling up my annual contribution to the site. Keep fighting the good fight, your efforts are under appreciated. Anyone else want to take me up on that challenge? aktion035.gif
73-914
I thought the Stasi were looking at all of us
FlacaProductions
Thank goodness it's back...I was gettin' the shakes....Thank you Andy!
SirAndy
QUOTE(73-914 @ Aug 11 2020, 07:48 PM) *

Fun fact, the democratic west German government (where i grew up) had more files on their citizens (total as well as percentage) than the communist east Germany Stasi right before the wall came down.
dry.gif
fiacra
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 11 2020, 08:00 PM) *

Fun fact, the democratic west German government (where i grew up) had more files on their citizens (total as well as percentage) than the communist east Germany Stasi right before the wall came down.
dry.gif

Thanks for getting things back up and running. Any chance we can get a look at your file? idea.gif
73-914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 11 2020, 11:00 PM) *

dry.gif

But I know the Stasi has a file on me lol
73-914
Dupe post
aharder
Thanks Andy !!
Robarabian
Thanks Andy!!
Tdskip
Thanks Andy
Literati914
smiley_notworthy.gif thanks Andy !

ValcoOscar
Thank you Andy.... beerchug.gif

Oscar
Cairo94507
Thank you Andy. beer.gif
horizontally-opposed
It's been said before, but really can't be said enough:

Thank you, Andy.

beerchug.gif
gonzo54
And I thought it was Spectrum again-Thanks Andy
preach
Thank you Andy! ar15.gif
914Toy
Thanks Andy beerchug.gif
jfort
Can thank you enough, Andy. Don't know what I'd do without this site.
Montreal914
^Fully agree^
Thank you for entertaining us beerchug.gif
MM1
Vielen Dank, Herr Andy!

Your efforts have already outperformed Honda . . .as reported in recent news, we were down 3 weeks (globally) with ransomware . . .$$$$

PanelBilly
its a crazy world. I'm glad your on our side
anderssj
pray.gif
djway
I do like to deep dive the St Petersburg crowd and poke the bear smile.gif
I thought they found me ohmy.gif
Thanks for watching our backs.
eric9144
They probably just wanted an update on the 914 Limo poke.gif lol-2.gif
914Sixer
Tried to add screenshot this morning. It was a no go.
BuddyV
As soon as my scissor lift sells, I'm making a contribution to the site.

Cheers, Andy!

beerchug.gif
rhodyguy
Don't know if this might be connected. I got an email supposedly from PP. to 'rhodguy'. I am rhodyguy one place. About my account. That I don't have. About a $50 DVD I didn't order. To cancel the order, all I had to divulge was my FULL name, my address and the credit card numbers. I don't order anything blindly. Card? In person or via the telephone only. Anyone else get weird emails?
mrholland2
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 17 2020, 03:25 PM) *

Don't know if this might be connected. I got an email supposedly from PP. to 'rhodguy'. I am rhodyguy one place. About my account. That I don't have. About a $50 DVD I didn't order. To cancel the order, all I had to divulge was my FULL name, my address and the credit card numbers. I don't order anything blindly. Card? In person or via the telephone only. Anyone else get weird emails?

Everyday. From "Missy" about how to become a "stallion"

ROFLMAO
rhodyguy
Saddle up Buckaroo!
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 17 2020, 05:25 PM) *

Let them send you the DVD. If you didn't order it, and they don't have your credit card #, but they ship it anyway, you will get it for free.

If they do have the CC number, you can always file a fraud claim and get a new card.

BillC
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 17 2020, 06:25 PM) *

It's a common fishing scam -- they're trying to trick you into giving them all your info by making you think you're being charged for something you don't want. Just delete the email.
fiacra
QUOTE(BuddyV @ Aug 13 2020, 11:45 AM) *

Cheers, Andy!

beerchug.gif

@buddyV Now that you have my money I'm going to remind you of this promise beerchug.gif
slotty008
I didn't even know that I could make a contribution to the site. I learned so much from all of you, so how can I make a contribution?
eric9144
QUOTE(slotty008 @ Aug 18 2020, 01:33 PM) *

I didn't even know that I could make a contribution to the site. I learned so much from all of you, so how can I make a contribution?

@slotty008
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...&CODE=index
beerchug.gif
slotty008
QUOTE(eric9144 @ Aug 18 2020, 09:46 PM) *

QUOTE(slotty008 @ Aug 18 2020, 01:33 PM) *

@slotty008
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...&CODE=index
beerchug.gif

OK,thx, it's done.
BuddyV
QUOTE(fiacra @ Aug 17 2020, 08:45 PM) *

QUOTE(BuddyV @ Aug 13 2020, 11:45 AM) *

Cheers, Andy!

beerchug.gif

@buddyV Now that you have my money I'm going to remind you of this promise beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I totally FORGOT! dry.gif

Thank you for the reminder..... I will send it right now!

Cheers.... and enjoy the lift!

Robert
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.