Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: type 4 eng. mechanic in riverside co.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bernbomb914
need a good type 4 eng. mech located near Temecula to fix my engine please call 951 676 4927 i am one of the first members on this forum and I need help.
mjrrti
QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ Jun 2 2020, 06:27 PM) *

need a good type 4 eng. mech located near Temecula to fix my engine please call 951 676 4927 i am one of the first members on this forum and I need help.

I work on my own engines but I got a ton of advice, help, and parts from a guy named Ed that I believe is the owner of Car Craft in Riverside. I'm not even sure they are still there but they were next to the Caterpillar dealer around the 215 & Columbia. They had a sandrail on top of the building that you could see from the freeway. Ed is a super nice guy and has a lot of knowledge on type 4's. He also did great machine work on heads and cases. Good luck.
bdstone914
@bernbomb914
' date='Jun 2 2020, 06:27 PM' post='2821528']
[/quote]

What kind of work do you need.
Is the engine out of the car?
George at European Motor Works is great.
I have had issues with Car Craft attitude toward customers.
mmichalik
Kip Busse at KB Motorsports in San Marcos (760) 471-0441 is extremely knowledgeable about these engines. I've used him for the major work on the cars for over 15 years. He and his team are amazing in every way.
bernbomb914
Thanks for all the response. This is a great club.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.