Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Replacing Turn Signal Relay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Maroon Loon
Hello,

I am looking to replace signal relay # 914.618.303.11.

Is there a place to purchase another one?

I came across a URO model with is listed as a replacement version, although the pins are located differently.

What do you think is the correct positioning / location pins from the OEM part to the URO?

See photos

Many Thanks,

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Spoke
welcome.png

I believe the top relay pin layout is for the hi/lo beam selector relay.

The lower relay pin layout is for the flasher relay. Universally available EP26 in many FLAPS is LED-compatible and pin compatible with the 914 OEM relay. A slight modification is needed for the K/C/C2 pin to drive the common connection of the tachometer turnsignal indicators. I resell modified EP26 flasher relays for the 914.
second wind
QUOTE(Spoke @ Jun 2 2020, 05:14 PM) *

welcome.png

The lower relay pin layout is for the flasher relay. Universally available EP26 in many FLAPS is LED-compatible and pin compatible with the 914 OEM relay. A slight modification is needed for the K/C/C2 pin to drive the common connection of the tachometer turnsignal indicators. I resell modified EP26 flasher relays for the 914.

Hello Spoke...so now I see that you do sell the modified turn signal relays for 914's....I must have missed it earlier. Could you please post the link for the purchase of such a relay? Thank you very much.
gg
Spoke
QUOTE(second wind @ Jun 2 2020, 08:55 PM) *

QUOTE(Spoke @ Jun 2 2020, 05:14 PM) *

welcome.png

Hello Spoke...so now I see that you do sell the modified turn signal relays for 914's....I must have missed it earlier. Could you please post the link for the purchase of such a relay? Thank you very much.
gg

EP26 For 911, 914 '70-'73 (Separate R and L Indicators)

EP26 For 914 '74-'76 (Single L/R Indicator)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.