Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just rolled in from the circuit of the America vintage championship
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brant
A fun but long weekend of racing in Austin
Grabbed this pic from a photographer there
Tow truck issues but still fun!
rick 918-S
driving.gif aktion035.gif
Dion
Very nice. beerchug.gif
wndsrfr
SWEET!... Someday I'll make it to COTA... long haul from east coast. I'm off to Watkins Glen this weekend...
brant
QUOTE(wndsrfr @ Oct 9 2019, 07:00 AM) *

SWEET!... Someday I'll make it to COTA... long haul from east coast. I'm off to Watkins Glen this weekend...

Some day I would love to go to Watkins Glen!!!
This was still long for us. About 16 hours of tow

(Not counting the two days lost to breaking down and waiting on truck parts)
76-914
Hey Brant, hope you enjoyed your stay in Austin. Or should I say the outskirts of Austin. Hopefully you were able to down some Tex Mex of Brisket while in town. Just my luck; they waited until after I moved to build COTA. mad.gif
brant
QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 9 2019, 08:10 AM) *

Hey Brant, hope you enjoyed your stay in Austin. Or should I say the outskirts of Austin. Hopefully you were able to down some Tex Mex of Brisket while in town. Just my luck; they waited until after I moved to build COTA. mad.gif

It was great and the food was amazing!

yeahmag
Somehow I never noticed you were still narrow bodied. I'd love to talk suspension set up with you some time!
Click to view attachment
brant
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Oct 9 2019, 05:32 PM) *

Somehow I never noticed you were still narrow bodied. I'd love to talk suspension set up with you some time!
Click to view attachment

Sounds good
Krieger
Brant, your car looks awesome!
brant
QUOTE(Krieger @ Oct 10 2019, 10:58 PM) *

Brant, your car looks awesome!

Thanks!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.