Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Compleat right rear quarter panel. 200.00 or best offer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
smokey
Hey guys .
Brad from 914 limited bought the left side last year. There is a small patch in the hell hole. This part has the sail panel and the door latch section still in tact. It’s cut threw the rear tail light area straight up the trunk floor and has part of the fire wall still attached.
PM me your email and I will send you really good pix of the part. I can’t get the pictures to lose on the sight. headbang.gif .

Thanks guys
Rick McCarthy
Part is in Scott’s Valley
smokey
QUOTE(smokey @ Sep 9 2019, 06:45 PM) *

Hey guys .
Brad from 914 limited bought the left side last year. There is a small patch in the hell hole. This part has the sail panel and the door latch section still in tact. It’s cut threw the rear tail light area straight up the trunk floor and has part of the fire wall still attached.
PM me your email and I will send you really good pix of the part. I can’t get the pictures to lose on the sight. headbang.gif .

Thanks guys
Rick McCarthy
Part is in Scott’s Valley

Oops.
I should have stated this in the post.
The part has no bondo anywhere under the paint. The part has no dings or dents .
smokey
NEW PRICE

49.14 or best offer

sixnotfour
smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif
smokey
FREE
pick up only

if not

i am going to scrap it this weekend
carl k
PM sent. I can reunite it with the rest of the shell I picked up last year!

-Carl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.