Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 body to be cut up and sold for parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jim dorociak
I have a 1975 maroon roller that I am going to cut up and sell as body parts.

Please let me know what parts you have interest in and together let us agree on a price. It is with a salvage title so I do not feel it worth keeping together. Cuts start this week end. I am in Newbury Park NW of Los Angeles in the Thousand Oaks area. 805-498-7261 Jim jdorociak@gmail.com
amfab
QUOTE(jim dorociak @ Aug 22 2019, 05:02 PM) *

Please let me know what parts you have interest in and together let us agree on a price. It is with a salvage title so I do not feel it worth keeping together. Cuts start this week end. I am in Newbury Park NW of Los Angeles in the Thousand Oaks area. 805-498-7261 Jim jdorociak@gmail.com

Im in Calabasas—Need body parts—will text

Thank you

-Andrew
SeanP
Jim

As per our recent email discussions, interested in the U section under the tank from the outer firewall to the inner firewall

Regards

Sean

QUOTE(jim dorociak @ Aug 22 2019, 06:02 PM) *

jim dorociak
Someone wrote asking about the passenger side floor - here are two pictures. Most of what you see is dirt sitting on the pan - it looks good.

Jim jdorociak@gmail.comClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.