Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914 Swap Meet field trip!, Heres a quick visit to Bruces' to check out the goods!
TINKERGINEERING
post May 17 2022, 10:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,031
Region Association: Southern California

Hey guys I am back with a quick but fun look at the 914 Swap Meet. I learned some 914 philosophy by @914electric, offered TIG lesson from @ironcobrasfabrication, FORGOT to pick up 2 lug bolts I need (don't ask where they went off to). Got to meet REX and his '72 he bought new, ran into @VinceDelgado16, and met a few other unique 914'ers.
I am still sanding... UGH...and about to spray the undercoat. I got into my first choice Highschool. Its been busy lately. EMPI and PMB are next!
Frances (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULxf45skUTI

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mb911
post May 18 2022, 04:55 AM
Post #2

914 Guru

Member No.: 9,892
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(TINKERGINEERING @ May 17 2022, 08:33 PM) *

Hey guys I am back with a quick but fun look at the 914 Swap Meet. I learned some 914 philosophy by @914electric, offered TIG lesson from @ironcobrasfabrication, FORGOT to pick up 2 lug bolts I need (don't ask where they went off to). Got to meet REX and his '72 he bought new, ran into @VinceDelgado16, and met a few other unique 914'ers.
I am still sanding... UGH...and about to spray the undercoat. I got into my first choice Highschool. Its been busy lately. EMPI and PMB are next!

Very cool. Keep the updates coming.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Cairo94507
post May 18 2022, 06:34 AM
Post #3

Michael

Member No.: 9,712
Region Association: Northern California

Great to see you have not lost your passion for the 914. We all know how life gets in the way at times. Thanks for the video and just have fun. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
TINKERGINEERING
post May 19 2022, 09:21 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 24,031
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(mb911 @ May 18 2022, 03:55 AM) *

QUOTE(TINKERGINEERING @ May 17 2022, 08:33 PM) *

Very cool. Keep the updates coming.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:56 PM