Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1972 914 1.7L - $7000 - Michigan
ketnertony
post Aug 12 2020, 01:26 PM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,588
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Currently selling this car to help pay for my medical school. The car runs and drives. I even drove it during the summer months for a couple years in college. Not complete but has had a lot of work done. There is a bit of bondo cracking in the rear corner that was initially repaired badly but we banged the metal out and smoothed it over with bondo. It has been painted once with its original color but is now showing some scratches and cracks. The cracks are from the sun and weather while sitting for a couple years. The seats, door panels and carpet were reupholstered. Has its original factory fuel injection, 1.7L 4-cyl. The headliner and part of the interior needs some work including the dashboard. The cold start and heater hoses weren’t installed as they weren’t needed for my driving purposes as it wasn’t driven in winter to avoid the salted roads, but I have them. There are a couple cracks in the body now, one on the headlight and on the rear trunk. The front tires are in good shape but don’t match the rear. Skinnier tires were needed for the rear in order to clear the tire wells. The car is mostly rust free as when it was restored, all of the little amounts of rust were removed and/or painted with Por-15. Hell hole is solid. The car is very solid overall. Had some California years and sat in a garage for quite some time. We could jack up one side and the door would open and close correctly, indicating that the frame is in good, solid condition.

There is a link in the replies that has all of the pictures and a video of it running taken 8/12/2020. I am happy to get more pictures or videos if you should want them. The car is in West Michigan is you would want to look at it, but with COVID we will have to make specific arrangements to do so.

Asking 7,000 obo.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BananaTroll
post Aug 12 2020, 07:37 PM
Post #2

The Ratt-Man

Member No.: 22,491
Region Association: North East States

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif)
+Quote Post
ketnertony
post Aug 12 2020, 07:46 PM
Post #3

I'm new here ...

The picture file sizes is too large to upload. I am working on adding a way to access them.
+Quote Post
ketnertony
post Aug 12 2020, 08:26 PM
Post #4

I'm new here ...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8zt0usqiuyii3a6/...GIUA6cV2la?dl=0

I think this link should work.
+Quote Post
ketnertony
post Nov 15 2020, 07:54 PM
Post #5

I'm new here ...

The car is still available for those who were interested!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:58 AM